me?

My photo
im an ordinary lady.. family type person and happy go lucky lady(not a gurl anymore..hahaha..).. suka gelak2.. hehehe.. ;) blog is my place to express myself - feeling and opinion.. not a place for me to gossip2 people or mengata others.. i love Allah & Rassullullah at the 1st place then I love myself, my family and my friends.. they are my good and strong supporters.. I have a very big family and a lot of friends.. im not the person yang memilih kawan(at all).. if u are nice to me, definitely i will be nice to u either.. im a hardworking carrier woman.. last but not least, i love being myself even though everyday is not an easier day for me.. hehehe..

Popular Posts

Monday 10 October 2011

HOT BABES TU SISTER IN LAW AKU LAH

hello dude,

hotbabes baru je berjinak2 ngan blogs..
dapat plak kakak ipar yang cool and cun nie promote blog hotbabes nie kat blog dia..
thanks so much ek my dear kakak..
tpi blog hotbabes x sehebat blog dia yang sgt2 best.. if korang nak tngok cara dia promote hotbabes,klik kat sni ek..
msredcheesecake: HOT BABES TU SISTER IN LAW AKU LAH

p/s: follower suma.. thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment