me?

My photo
im an ordinary lady.. family type person and happy go lucky lady(not a gurl anymore..hahaha..).. suka gelak2.. hehehe.. ;) blog is my place to express myself - feeling and opinion.. not a place for me to gossip2 people or mengata others.. i love Allah & Rassullullah at the 1st place then I love myself, my family and my friends.. they are my good and strong supporters.. I have a very big family and a lot of friends.. im not the person yang memilih kawan(at all).. if u are nice to me, definitely i will be nice to u either.. im a hardworking carrier woman.. last but not least, i love being myself even though everyday is not an easier day for me.. hehehe..

Popular Posts

Saturday 24 December 2011

try update blog dr blackberry!!

Salam dude,
Hotbabes tngah melenjan hp blackberry adik hotbabes nie..
Huhu,sbenarnya teringin nak pakai blacberry tpi takut if x pandai guna or x bebaloi if x leh update blogs kan..
Hehe.. Nie dah type2 macam ok je n agak cepat gak type kat sni n cepat leh update blogs n letak gambar yg snap suddenly kan huhu.. Yesndh pandai skit.. Sblum dia bgn baik tulis last word..
I WANT A BLACKBERRY!! PLEASE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hohohoho...dlu nk gak pki BB.tp last2 angkut S2 je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah dpt kan..abg lan belanja ek..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik,dia x belanja lah.. pakai duit sendiri..
    arelan: best x S2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dah dapat kan... Hheee... Lama da tak update... Daah ada bb update kut bb je la...

    ReplyDelete